The medical industry continues to grow at an astonishing rate. Advancements in the design of medical device coatings have improved the quality of medical care. Our customized, FDA approved medical coatings are able to enhance medical instruments by adding value to a variety of medical devices. The DECC Company ensures superior quality and prompt delivery that is second to none.
Many medical devices require non-stick coatings over molded, electrical insulation, biocompatible, or other finishes. Our quality team follows all test procedures to verify 100% compliance of the applied coating specifications.
Benefits of Medical Device Coatings
- Dry film lubricants prevent premature wear and increase equipment dependability for components and mechanisms of life support systems exposed to repetitious cycling. It also keeps bio elements from sticking to surfaces of all types of instruments such as:
- Guide wires
- Cauterizing blades
- Sampling needles
- Many other similar devices
- Adhesive coatings aid in the over molding assembly of equipment used in surgical applications.
- Temperature sensitive coatings applied to examination tools improve the patient's comfort during a checkup or physical.
- Autoclavable coatings are modified coatings that were originally intended to solve other problems (such as High PH resistance, Dry Film Lubricants, etc.), but are also capable of withstanding the high temperatures of repeated autoclave cleaning.
For more information regarding our services for medical device coatings and non-stick coatings, contact us today!