Military Coating Specifications
The DECC Company applies military coatings to a wide variety of parts. Here is a list of some of the specifications to which we are capable of adhering. If you do not see the military specification number that you are searching for, please contact us as our offerings are constantly changing while we add more specification options to our repertoire.
Mil-Spec Coatings & Finishes
- 119A2115 = Lubricant, Solid Film
- 196B7480 = Lubricant, Solid Bonded
- MIL-DTL-11195G = Enamel, Lusterless, Fast Dry, VOC Compliant (for use on ammunition and other metals)
- MIL-STD-171 = Finishing of Metal and Wood Surfaces
- MIL-P-22332 = Paint, Priming, Exterior and Interior ( for ammunition)
- TT-C-490 = Pre-Treatments for Ferrous Surfaces (base for organic coatings)
For more information about military coatings services, contact us today!